• Business Process Analysis.
• Strategy formulation and implementation to improve the efficiency of business processes.
• Creating a management team to implement the business strategy.
• Immediate change of management board and key employees after restoring a corporate control.
• Verification of a counterparties.
• Monitoring of potential legal risks.
• Representation of clients' interests in courts.
• Analysis of the potential success of the court case.
• M&A transactions support.
• Effective debt collection and enforcement of court orders.
• Analysis of the financial and economic activities of the company, with the identification of signs of ineffective management and theft of the property.
• Analysis of indicates of deliberate bankruptcy.